“‘Mis Finanzas con Julie Stav’ marks a new chapter in Utilisima’s history,” said Mariana Perez, Senior Vice President of Production and Programming of Utilísima and General Manager of FOX Toma 1. “We are very happy to have one of the most recognizable Hispanic personalities from the United States become part of our international programming.”
Over the 13 half-hour episodes, “Mis Finanzas con Julie Stav” will empower Latinos to take charge of their financial future. Throughout the season, Julie Stav will impart her knowledge on personal banking, credit, income taxes, retirement planning, the stock market and purchasing insurance products among other topics—all with her unique, approachable and down-to-earth style. She will also teach families how to manage household expenses that includes everything from food and transportation to education.
Following is a list each episode
· Oct. 15: How to pay for our children’s education
· Oct. 22: Realizing the dream of owning your own home
· Oct. 29: How to manage money with success
· Nov. 5: The challenges of using credit wisely in our daily life
· Nov. 12: The power of saving—the three drawer system
· Nov. 19: Tips for purchasing a car
· Nov. 26: Retirement. How to insure our golden years
· Dec: 3: The key to creating your own business
· Dec. 10: Investment clubs—first steps of investing in the stock market
· Dec. 17: Senior care— protecting our finances during our Golden Years
· Dec. 24: Money conflicts between couples
· Dec. 31: How to teach children the value of money
· Jan. 7: Protecting our family’s financial security with Life Insurance
For those looking for information on starting or managing their small business, each week Julie Stav will interview successful Latino entrepreneurs and role models who will share their knowledge and insights on how to run a prosperous and successful business. Special guests include Viviana Gabeiras, a Venezuelan designer of a fun and contemporary line of women’s wear, Ana Flores, a Salvadorean parenting blogger and author and Giselle Pinto, a Venezuelan food truck queen. Julie Stav will also interview Utilisima personalities who are also entrepreneurs such as Martin Llorens and Aquiles Chavez.
The new show “Mis Finanzas con Julie Stav” premiers on Monday, October 15, at 7:00 PM (ET/PT)
Created in 1996, Utilísima offers 24 hours of Spanish lifestyle programming especially oriented to women. Utilísima is one of the largest producers of Television and Internet Spanish lifestyle content producing over 1,200 hours every year. One of Latin America’s dominant entertainment destinations for women, Utilísima’s programming spans across Food, Arts & Crafts, Home Improvement, Health & Beauty and Parenting. As a unit of Fox International Channels since 2007, Utilísima is distributed across Latin America, United States, Canada, Spain, and the Balkans.